Phil Proctor a Capital Healthcare Project Manager
- Working on the client’s behalf to manage a project from inception through to completion.
- Manage capital projects through financial and other approval gateways to meet governance, quality standards.
- Overseeing construction programming, overall delivery and performance of the contractors.
- Managing multi-disciplinary external consultant teams.
- Managing projects in a live environment.
- Regular reporting to the client’s team and stakeholders.
- Strong management skills and ability to evidence stakeholder management working within a diverse client organisations.
- Constructively challenge excessive requirements from clients and senior stakeholders and mediate between conflicting requirements to achieve a solution with consensus agreement.
- Manage the change control process throughout.
- £15m (133 weeks) Acute Hub with a mixture of new build and reconfiguration to existing whilst maintaining business as usual, The Acute Hub will incorporate Majors and Minors, Children’s A&E, Clinical Decisions Unit, MRI and CT scanner Primary Care Unit, GP Out of Hours Unit and administration centre
- 22-bed Emergency Assessment Unit and a major upgrade of the existing A&E department whilst maintaining clinical services (£2.5m project over 12 months)
- Modular Operating Theatres (£1.5 m project over 20 weeks)
- 56-bed Modular Ward (£4.5m project over 20 weeks)
- Multiple ward upgrades.
- Theatre upgrades
- Integration CHP plants
- Administration Building (£2.5m 72 weeks)
- AMD Eye Clinic (£1.5m built within the main core of the hospital with minimum disruption to clinical services)
- Multiple first impression schemes.
- Clinical skills laboratory (£500k)
- Multi Faith Centre (25k)
- High Dependency Unit upgrade (£180k)
- Delivery Suite upgrade (£150k)
- Macmillan Information Centre. (110k)
We believe the level of services and general support provided by PHP Projects to be unique among companies specialising in project managmenet. For a free no obligation consultation please contact us.